- Analyse, assess the environmental impacts based on market mechanism: the current economic development of the localities, regions, countries and its impacts on the environment; forecast the consequences of unsustainable development in the future.
- The relationship between sustainable development and environmental protection and management: Awareness and approaches to sustainable development, assessment of sustainable development of localities/regions /nations, the orientation of the management and environmental protection to achieve sustainable development for the economy.
- Experiences in environmental management for the sustainable economic development in the localities, nations and regions…; The impacts of the government policies on sustainable development.
- The relationship between resources, population, economy and environment: Assess and forecast the the level of depletion of resources and its impacts on economic development and environment systems.
- The causes, consequences of climate changes in Vietnam and in the world; Solutions for climate changes; Environmental pollutions and management of environmental pollutions.
- Environmental management from different aspects: the government, enterprise, community….; the responsibilities, duties and rights of parties in environmental management and sustainable development; the collaboration of all concerning parties in environmental management.
Older news items:
- International and Scientific Committee - 16/02/2017 02:48
- PLAN FOR INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP ON Sustainable Development of Tourism in the Lower Mekong Basin - 08/02/2017 08:03
- CALL FOR PAPERS International Conference on Sustainable Development of Tourism in the Lower Mekong Basin (Deadline: February 25th 2017) - 08/02/2017 07:55