CALL FOR PAPERS
INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON
“GLOBALISATION, CLIMATE CHANGE AND SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT”
After 30 years of the reform and integration process, Vietnam in general and Hatinh in particular have gained several remarkable achievements in economic development, diplomacy and political stability. In addition to the achieved results, we are confronting various different challenges of development. Therefore, the study of sustainable development in the context of climate change, opportunities and challenges of globalisation is very essential. Towards the 10th Anniversary and the 60th Anniversary Celebration of the Establishment and Development, Hatinh University organises the international conference on "Globalisation, Climate Change and Sustainable Development".
The conference is aimed at establishing a platform for researchers, domestic and foreign policymakers, lecturers at universities in and outside Vietnam to share information, research projects and experiences about sustainable development in the integration era. Moreover, the workshop discusses the issues relating to: Economics and International Economic Integration; Culture - Society, Health and Education; Science, Technology and Environment; Agriculture, Rural Development and New Rural Construction, which are closely attached with sustainable development in the integration period.
2. Language and Conference Proceedings
- Language of the conference: English and Vietnamese (English is preferred)
- Conference Proceedings: Academic articles are approved, edited and published in the Conference Proceedings by the Selection Committee; The high-quality papers will be selected to the Journal of Science of the University of Hatinh (ISSN), and in Special Edition towards the 10th Anniversary Celebration of the Establishment in a credited scientific journal.
3. Location and time
- Location: Hatinh University, No. 447, March 26 Road, Hatinh City, Vietnam
- Time: 01 day, to be held on April 28th 2017
- Authorities in Hatinh and central government offices; The policy-making experts, business leaders, managers in and outside Vietnam in the research fields of the conference.
- Leaders and lecturers from Hatinh University, Lecturers and researchers at academic institutions and universities.
- Experts from Fulbright (the US), Loyola University Chicago, Portland State University, Nakhon Phanom University, Kasetsart University, National University of Laos and other academic institutions and universities.
5. Registration and format of the paper
a) Registration of attendance and paper
The used languages are English and Vietnamese. A full paper should be comprised of 5 to 8 pages in length, exclusive of references, written in Time New Roman font, 13 point, single-line space, page size corresponding to A4; top margin: 3cm, bottom, left and right margins: 2cm; References that appear in the text must appear in the references list in a, b, c, and follow the structure: Author's surname, year of publication, Title of publication, edition, Publisher's name, Place of publication; foreign terms and names must be written in Latin characters.
A full paper should comply with the submission guidelines as follows: Abstract, Key Words, Introduction, Research Methods and Results, Conclusions, and References (APA Style).
For further information, please contact:
CONFERENCE ORGANISATION COMMITTEE
Older news items:
- Thông báo số 1 Hội thảo Khoa học Quốc tế năm 2017 "Toàn cầu hóa, biến đổi khí hậu và phát triển bền vững" - 11/04/2017 07:31
- Kế hoạch Tổ chức hội thảo quốc tế: "Phát triển du lịch bền vững ở các nước tiểu vùng sông Mekong" - 23/03/2017 04:22
- Welcome! - 16/02/2017 02:45
- INVITATION For International Conference on Environmental Management and Sustainable Development (Deadline: February 15th 2017) - 10/02/2017 07:34
- CALL FOR PAPERS: International Conference on Sustainable Development of Tourism in the Lower Mekong Basin - 07/01/2017 09:02